Mold can make you very sick, and once something in your home gets damp, you have about 24 hours to deal with it before mold can set in and cause irreparable damage. If you have flooding or a leak in your home, you must deal with it right away.
If anything in your home has been wet for two days or more, it has mold growing on it, even if you can't see it. Remove everything from your home that's been wet for two days. Anything made of plush materials must be removed, and all hard surfaces need to be scrubbed with bleach.
While cleaning, wear protective gear like boots, a mask, gloves and goggles, and never mix the bleach with any other cleansers. Rinse the item that you cleaned and leave it out to dry thoroughly.
If you suspect you have mold in your home and it's making you sick, you should invest in an air purifier like those we sell at FreshAirPro. The IQAir HealthPro Plus is one of the best models for removing mold spores from your household air, as it filters tiny particles at only .003 microns in size - that's 100 times smaller than other air purifiers are capable of filtering. Don't let all your cleaning go to waste. Keep your air clean with FreshAirPro.